Friday, November 7, 2014

Healthy Complex Carbohydrate and Protein Snack Ideas

I have had many challengers ask me what do they need to eat for snacks during the day. The key that I have learned is to combine a complex carbohydrate with a protein to keep your metabolism pumping and curb your hunger throughout the day. My family tries to stay within the 21 Day Fix approved guidelines usually. Here are some of my favorite snack combinations that I eat and pack for my children.
Avocado Deviled Eggs (Recipe in Link)
Chocolate Shakeology Popcorn (Recipe in Link)
Sweet Potato Brownies (Recipe in Link)
Banana Boats (Recipe in Link)
 Cucumber and Humus
Cucumber and Humus
 Small apple and 12 almonds
Small apple and 12 almonds
Sliced Apple and Peanut Butter with Chocolate Shakeology 
Small apple, 4 Turkey slices, Provolone Cheese
Banana and Cheese Stick
Egg, Tomato and Avocado Sandwich
Sausage, Peppers and Egg Muffins with Sliced Tomato
Lean Beef, Broccoli and Brown Rice
Popcorn and Cheese Stick

I hope this gives you some healthy ideas on what you can do for your snacks. I try and stay within the 21 Day Fix approved range and kid friendly. If you are not sure if your food is a complex carbohydrate or a protein you can always look it up online for confirmation. 


Are you ready to get Healthy for the Holiday? 
If the answer is yes then create a FREE  Team Beachbody Account. When completed send me a private message on Facebook so we can get you started. 

I would love to have you in my Challenge Group. The group will be a small number of individuals who are ready to commit.  I will be there to walk you through the nutrition plan, to teach you how to plan it out, how to make it work for your lifestyle and to keep you accountable. We will have fun activities to keep us all engaged on our journey!

The group is done through an online closed support group. That means that no one but the members of the group can see what is being posted.  I won't let you fail!  If you invest in me, then I will invest in you!  The only cost is the cost of the challenge pack which includes everything you need to get started.  With me as your Coach you will get accountability, support and guidance!!!  Let's make it happen!  You are going to look amazing for the holidays!  



Kristen Johnson 

Independent Emerald Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment