Sunday, May 15, 2016

Chocolate Shakeology Popcorn

Shakeology Popcorn

Need a new idea for a healthy snack? What about a post workout snack?

Chocolate Shakeology Popcorn
Try popping popcorn and adding a scoop of shakeology! Popcorn is on of the best whole-grain sources to replenish glycogen storage after a working out, while the whey protein powder nourishes the muscles and assists with recovery.

Shakeology Popcorn
Would you like to be among the FIRST to get results using the NEW 22 Minute Hard Corps? Are you interested in joining my Online Challenge Group that will gives support, guidance, recipes and Nutrition/Fitness tips? Please follow these two steps and let's get STARTED and get healthy together!!
1.) Sign up to make me your FREE Beachbody Coach
2.) Send me a friend request on Facebook, and shoot me a message letting me know you're ready to get EXTREME!!


Kristen Johnson 

Independent Emerald Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment