Tuesday, October 4, 2016

22 Minute Hard Corps (May 5, 2016 - May 11, 2016)

My Journal
Week of May 5, 2016 - May 11, 2016 on 22 Minute Hard Corps





MAY 9, 2016        MY JOURNEY ON THE 22 MIN HARD CORPS

MAY 8, 2016        MY JOURNEY ON THE 22 MIN HARD CORPS

MAY 7, 2016        MY JOURNEY ON THE 22 MIN HARD CORPS

MAY 6, 2016        MY JOURNEY ON THE 22 MIN HARD CORPS

MAY 5, 2016        MY JOURNEY ON THE 22 MIN HARD CORPS 



Want to know what all the fuss is about Tony Horton's new program? Follow my journey on the 22 Minute Hard Corps Program! If your interested in knowing more or joining my group, friend request me on Facebook or send me a personal message. I'd love to hear from you!

Would you like to be among the FIRST to get results using the NEW 22 Minute Hard Corps? Are you interested in joining my Online Challenge Group that will gives support, guidance, recipes and Nutrition/Fitness tips? Please follow these two steps and let's get STARTED and get healthy together!!

1.) Sign up to make me your FREE Beachbody Coach

2.) Send me a friend request on Facebook, and shoot me a message letting me know you're ready to get EXTREME!!


Kristen Johnson 


Independent Emerald Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment