Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My Journal: 22 Minute Hard Corps (May 11, 2016)

22 Minute Hard Corps Test Group 
UPDATE


May 11, 2016
Make ever day count! No Matter what your goals are the best project you'll ever work on is YOU!!!

Make every day count!
CONGRATULATIONS - we are almost to the halfway point of 2016! What does that mean? It's almost SUMMER!!!

Summer is almost here...Are You Ready?
Summer = swimsuits, shorts, beaches, pools and vacation!

If you had 30 days...Can You Imagine The Possibilities? What you could gain-what you could lose!

I'm looking for 5 people who are serious about making a total body transformation on the inside and out and are ready to commit to a 30 day program of clean eating and exercise.
This is not about a quick fix or a "magic pill". I don't believe in those...but I believe in making along lasting lifestyle change. It won't always be easy. But it is 100% worth it!
It's time for a new year, a new you and an awesome summer!!!

Would you like to be among the FIRST to get results using the NEW 22 Minute Hard Corps? Are you interested in joining my Online Challenge Group that will gives support, guidance, recipes and Nutrition/Fitness tips? Please follow these two steps and let's get STARTED and get healthy together!!
1.) Sign up to make me your FREE Beachbody Coach
2.) Send me a friend request on Facebook, and shoot me a message letting me know you're ready to get EXTREME!!


Kristen Johnson 

Independent Emerald Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment