Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My Journal: 22 Minute Hard Corps (May 10, 2016)

22 Minute Hard Corps Test Group 
UPDATE


May 10, 2016

Bahahaha I can totally relate to pirates because I too am after the booty! ;O)
Morning workout I'm adding lower body today, wish me luck.

Transformation Tuesday!
Deltoids, Biceps and Triceps....OH MY!

Today I wanted to share what the 22 minute Hard Corps is doing for my arms. I'm super excited to see definition like this and have lost almost 4 inches just in my arms alone. SAY WHAT? That's a win win in my book!!! :O)

I have HILLS! 
Would you like to be among the FIRST to get results using the NEW 22 Minute Hard Corps? Are you interested in joining my Online Challenge Group that will gives support, guidance, recipes and Nutrition/Fitness tips? Please follow these two steps and let's get STARTED and get healthy together!!
1.) Sign up to make me your FREE Beachbody Coach
2.) Send me a friend request on Facebook, and shoot me a message letting me know you're ready to get EXTREME!!


Kristen Johnson 

Independent Emerald Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment