Wednesday, March 4, 2015

21 Day Fix EXTREME - Day 9

February 24, 2015


21 Day Fix EXTREME - Day 9
Morning:
Its Tuesday! Morning is off to a good start and I plan on pacing myself because I have a full day.


Afternoon:
This afternoon I was sooooo ready for lunch at 11:30. I planned on having an egg and veggie burrito and I was counting down the minutes. It's funny that when I started this program I had trouble getting all the food eaten in a day and wasn't hungry for most of the meals. Now I actually look forward to them and feel hungry and sometimes low on energy depending on the time of day. I MUST be burning the "fuel" that I am taking in quicker which is a good thing. It means that my metabolism is working like it should!

Egg and Veggie Burrito
Workout:
Tuesday equals Upper Fix day on the 21 Day Fix EXTREME. I recently started volunteering at my daughter's school to help with a brand new club for the kids. The school now has a RUNNING CLUB! I am so excited to be part of this and show children that you can have fun with fitness. I'm not a runner, but I would love to be involved in 5k races with my daughter Kaden. I was nervous since I completed Upper Fix this morning, but I made it. Yippee! We had fun and met a lot of new people with the same health goals. I'm sure more pics to come! ;O)


Upper Fix in the morning then volunteered at Running Club in the afternoon.


I give myself a 5 on a scale from 1-5 with 5 being the best for my workout. I didn't get much running in while on volunteer mode but I spent needed one on one time with a 1st grader trying to keep him focused on the course. For my food I give myself a 5, I drank my Shakeology in the morning for breakfast and I definitely got my water in for the day.


Would you like to be among the FIRST to get results using the NEW 21 Day Fix EXTREME? Are you interested in joining my Online Challenge Group that will gives support, guidance, recipes and Nutrition/Fitness tips? Please follow these two steps and let's get STARTED and get healthy together!!
1.) Sign up to make me your FREE Beachbody Coach
2.) Send me a friend request on Facebook, and shoot me a message letting me know you're ready to get EXTREME!!


Kristen Johnson 

Independent Emerald Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment