Tuesday, March 3, 2015

21 Day Fix EXTREME - Day 8

February 23, 2015


21 Day Fix EXTREME - Day 8
Morning:
Today is Monday and we are back to the grind and in the car early. I look forward to my Shakeology in the mornings and wish I didn't drink it so fast. It would be nice to relax instead of staying on the go, but that's the life of a busy mom.

Shakeology on the go!

Afternoon:
Day 8 and on week #2 of 21 Day Fix EXTREME. On Sunday I made veggie meatballs and baked in the oven at 350 degrees until brown. I have enjoyed freezing these little treats and warming them up as a quick meal. This time I decided to add mushrooms and broccoli into the mix. They came out awesome! I've decided to value my meatballs as follows....2 meatballs equal 1 red and 1 green.

Baked veggie meatballs

Workout:
Today I start the workout DVD's over so I will be doing PLYO Fix from the 21 Day Fix EXTREME. I have more energy and I am amazed at how I feel. My puppy Lady better watch out, I am in a silly mood today... lol This week I don't feel like the routine is as much a chore as it was the first week and I hope that as the weeks pass it will become even easier. It's all about routine and planning!

I have more energy!


I give myself a 4 on a scale from 1-5 with 5 being the best for my workout and a 4 on staying on point with my meal plan. I drank my Shakeology in the morning for breakfast. I drank half my body weight in water! Day 8 is at an end for the 21 Day Fix EXTREME!


Would you like to be among the FIRST to get results using the NEW 21 Day Fix EXTREME? Are you interested in joining my Online Challenge Group that will gives support, guidance, recipes and Nutrition/Fitness tips? Please follow these two steps and let's get STARTED and get healthy together!!
1.) Sign up to make me your FREE Beachbody Coach
2.) Send me a friend request on Facebook, and shoot me a message letting me know you're ready to get EXTREME!!


Kristen Johnson 

Independent Emerald Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment