Monday, January 26, 2015

What is the 21 Day Fix Extreme




Last year the 21 Day Fix  launched and had killer results. Of course I had to check out what all the fuss was about so I decided that I needed to check out this new program. I fell in LOVE! I was able to go back to the basics from Elementary School that taught us about the food pyramid, what to eat and how much to eat. Not only did this program help me with my nutrition but it also came with workout DVD's to kick my fitness into high gear. I have pretty much made it my way of life as far as how I eat, what I eat and my fail proof portion control system. So when they announced that the 21 Day Fix had an EXTREME makeover I immediately got excited. Autumn has made this so simple with easy to follow meal planning guidelines and short, effective 30 minutes workouts. I honestly never thought it could get better than this....UNTIL NOW!!


1st Round with 21 Day Fix (12lbs lost)


Coming February 2nd 2015 we will be introduced to the 21 Day Fix EXTREME!!! So what is the 21 Day Fix EXTREME?!?!? Well its her fast approach to portion control and fitness to lose weight in a short amount of time. This round will take intensity, guts and drive to deliver even MORE amazing results in 21 days!

I have done several rounds of the 21 Day Fix, I still follow the meal plan to this day, I LOVE the 10 minute Abs DVD and incorporate her portion control containers and meal planning with my Focus T25 workouts.  I can't wait to take it to the NEXT level!! I will be having an EXCLUSIVE Test group for anyone interested in this program. I will also be taking my current accountability group curriculum and taking IT to the NEXT LEVEL to match the intensity of this program. Think new recipes, new daily challenges and lots of FUN!!


Extreme fitness + Simple Nutrition = Extreme Results

Who is this program for?
*This program is for people who have done other extreme fitness programs and are ready for the next level
*This program is for 21 Day Fix graduates.
*This program is for athletes
*This program is for anyone who has an event to attend in a short amount of time and wants to get amazing results in 21 days!! 

What are the workouts?
*There will be 7 different workouts to keep our bodies guessing, getting that shredded, ripped physique. 
*They will be 30 minute workouts combining steady-state aerobics, resistance training, and explosive power moves that target every muscle in the body-to help you get shredded in a short amount of time. There will still be a modifier to follow the whole way through so you can start at your own level.
** All workouts except Yoga Fix Extreme will require weights. You can get these pretty reasonably at your local Target or Wal-Mart.

                          21 Day Fix - Examples of some of my meals


 

What is the meal plan?
You will get your color coded, portion controlled containers and you will get meal planning guides INCLUDING Autumn's very own 21 Day Countdown to Competition plan. You can follow exactly what she eats.

Whats different from the first 21 Day Fix  is that the 21 Day Fix EXTREME version does not allow for wine or chocolate. Honestly when I did the Fix the first time I didn't drink alcohol at all and I think I may have had 1 or 2 Fix approved treats with chocolate chips but I totally could have passed it up. I just wanted to try some of the tasty recipes. I also did not eat out for the 21 days. I wanted to prove to myself that I was capable of doing anything I set my mind to for 21 Days and if you checked out my results above I'd say it was totally worth it!

I'm all about any plan where I can eat chicken and yellow rice and cheesy bread WHILE staying on plan is all right by me!!

Is there a Team Beachbody exclusive purchase window through my Coach, Kristen Johnson? 
Yes. There is a 2-week exclusive window for Coaches and their customers to purchase 21 Day Fix EXTREME through my exclusive link, before it is available to the general public.

To be the FIRST to get all the details as they come in please do two things!!
1.) Sign up to make me your FREE Beachbody Coach
2.) Send me a friend request on Facebook, and shoot me a message letting me know you're ready to get EXTREME!!


Kristen Johnson 

Independent Emerald Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment