Friday, March 6, 2015

21 Day Fix EXTREME - Day 10

February 25, 2015


21 Day Fix EXTREME - Day 10
Morning:
Its Wednesday! Yahoo....hump day!


Afternoon:
This afternoon I tried something new. I took one of my whole wheat tortillas and baked in the oven at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes or until toasted. I was able to dip in my cheese....next time I want to try mozzarella. Provolone is good melted on apples so I thought this would be close and 21DFE approved. It wasn't bad but I think goat cheese needs to stick with maybe a berry fruit instead of apple.

Snack #2 - 21 Day Fix EXTREME

Workout:
It's Pilates Fix EXTREME day and that means I am pulling out my resistance bands. I still feel like I am going to pop myself with these but I am more confident the more I use them. I decided that all I can do is laugh at myself and have fun doing the exercises on the 21 Day Fix EXTREME. Practice makes perfect right? It's always good to have fun during your workouts or it will become a chore.

Pilates Fix EXTREME


I give myself a 5 on a scale from 1-5 with 5 being the best for my workout and a 4 on staying on point with my meal plan. I drank my Shakeology in the morning for breakfast. I drank half my body weight in water for Day 10 on the 21 Day Fix EXTREME!


Would you like to be among the FIRST to get results using the NEW 21 Day Fix EXTREME? Are you interested in joining my Online Challenge Group that will gives support, guidance, recipes and Nutrition/Fitness tips? Please follow these two steps and let's get STARTED and get healthy together!!
1.) Sign up to make me your FREE Beachbody Coach
2.) Send me a friend request on Facebook, and shoot me a message letting me know you're ready to get EXTREME!!


Kristen Johnson 

Independent Emerald Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment