Tuesday, March 10, 2015

21 Day Fix EXTREME - Day 11

February 26, 2015


21 Day Fix EXTREME - Day 11
Morning:
I'm on day 11 and so far so good. My routine is working out pretty well. I've talked daily with my challengers and other members of our exclusive test group and all of us are getting the hang of this. Meal prepping on the weekend and freezing is key to many of us, especially those that work outside the home.


Afternoon:
Today I decided to use the same meal plan as on day 4 which made it a little easier knowing I will be able to get all my containers in today, especially the green ones.


Workout:
It's Lower Fix EXTREME day so I expect to be sore tomorrow...lol. I'm really enjoying the workouts on the 21 Day Fix EXTREME! During my workout my son came into the room and was shocked that Autumn was wearing her panties on the video while working out. I had to explain that those are shorts and that they only rode up. His face was priceless, so of course I had to capture the moment. He now is calling them "workout underwear". The things that 5 year olds say!

21 Day Fix EXTREME - Lower Fix
I give myself a 4 on a scale from 1-5 with 5 being the best for my workout and a 4 on staying on point with my meal plan. I drank my Shakeology in the morning for breakfast. I drank half my body weight in water for Day 11 on the 21 Day Fix EXTREME!


Would you like to be among the FIRST to get results using the NEW 21 Day Fix EXTREME? Are you interested in joining my Online Challenge Group that will gives support, guidance, recipes and Nutrition/Fitness tips? Please follow these two steps and let's get STARTED and get healthy together!!
1.) Sign up to make me your FREE Beachbody Coach
2.) Send me a friend request on Facebook, and shoot me a message letting me know you're ready to get EXTREME!!


Kristen Johnson 

Independent Emerald Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment