Tuesday, March 10, 2015

21 Day Fix EXTREME - Day 12

February 27, 2015


21 Day Fix EXTREME - Day 12
Morning/Afternoon:
I'm enjoying today's meal plan.....Snack #1 was like eating lunch but it hit the spot since breakfast I drank Shakeology which to me is like an ice-cream shake. When it was all said and done I had my sweet and salty before 10:00 a.m. Feeling satisfied!
Zucchini and Meatballs for Snack #1

Workout:
Getting my Cardio Fix EXTREME on today! I was so excited to notice that I have muscle tone in my arms.  I had to give a shout out to my muscles for #flexfriday!

21 Day Fix EXTREME - Cardio Fix EXTREME

I give myself a 5 on a scale from 1-5 with 5 being the best for my workout and a 5 on staying on point with my meal plan. I drank my Shakeology in the morning for breakfast. I drank half my body weight in water for Day 12 on the 21 Day Fix EXTREME!


Would you like to be among the FIRST to get results using the NEW 21 Day Fix EXTREME? Are you interested in joining my Online Challenge Group that will gives support, guidance, recipes and Nutrition/Fitness tips? Please follow these two steps and let's get STARTED and get healthy together!!
1.) Sign up to make me your FREE Beachbody Coach
2.) Send me a friend request on Facebook, and shoot me a message letting me know you're ready to get EXTREME!!


Kristen Johnson 

Independent Emerald Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment