Monday, July 6, 2015

3-Day Refresh Journey: Day #1

April 6, 2015

Today I kick off the 3-Day Refresh to cleanse my system and get me back on track after Easter. I am looking forward to this since I have had the program for a few months but until now i have not felt the need to use. I read the booklet that came with the refresh and it looks totally doable. To be honest I am nervous that I will be running to the bathroom a lot or be hungry. At least I can eat on this program and its not like a liquid diet or detox. I am lucky enough to have a few other coaches doing at the same time so this will be fun and keep me in line as well.

Basic Meal Plan (food list used from the booklet)


I started by reading the 3 day meal plan and deciding which fruit, vegetables and "dinner recipes" I will be using. The meal plan gives you a list of fruits, veggies and even dinner recipes so you can pick and choose according to your preferences. The program even outlines which foods will not cause you gas. It even lists FREE spices that can be added to liven things up a bit. I figured I had enough food in the house that I could get through the 3 days without going to the grocery store. Around lunch time I determined that I was wrong.

 Grocery Shopping!
Grocery Shopping!


NOTE: Word to the wise DO NOT go to the grocery store when its lunch time. ;O)

What I got in the 3-Day Refresh Challenge Pack
Day 1 - Meals


Here are my meals that I ate during day #1 on the 3-Day Refresh










Would you like to try the 3-Day Refresh and see what it can do for you to kick start your fitness and health journey? Are you interested in joining my Online Challenge Group that will gives support, guidance, recipes and Nutrition/Fitness tips? Please follow these two steps and let's get STARTED and get healthy together!!
1.) Sign up to make me your FREE Beachbody Coach
2.) Send me a friend request on Facebook, and shoot me a message letting me know you're ready to get EXTREME!!


Kristen Johnson 

Independent Emerald Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment