Thursday, September 28, 2017

Inspirational Quote: The Decision To Try


Inspirational Quote

Some people are afraid of change while others get excited over it. I'm 50/50 depending on what kind of change. I do know that when you start a new fitness or nutrition plan it can be exciting and scary.

Some ways we prepare for a new fitness or nutrition routine...
-Buy workout clothes
-Go grocery shopping
-Sign up at a gym or bring home a program
-Get your water bottles ready

This is only half the battle! Every accomplishment begins with the decision to try but don't be afraid to start. πŸ’₯YOU GOT THISπŸ’₯


Want to know what all the fuss is about Tony Horton's new program? How about The 21 Day Fix Nutrition plan and workout routine? If your interested in knowing more or joining my group, friend request me on Facebook and send me a personal message. I'd love to hear from you!

Would you like to be among the FIRST to get results using the NEWEST Workout Programs? Are you interested in joining my Online Challenge Group that will give you support, guidance, recipes and Nutrition/Fitness tips? Please follow these two steps and let's get STARTED and get healthy together!!
1.) Sign up to make me your FREE Beachbody Coach
2.) Send me a friend request on Facebook, and shoot me a message letting me know you're ready to get EXTREME!!


Kristen Johnson 

No comments:

Post a Comment