Thursday, May 12, 2016

My Journal: 22 Minute Hard Corps (May 12, 2016)

22 Minute Hard Corps Test Group 
UPDATE

May 12, 2016

This was my morning and apparently my brain agreed with my body. After dropping the kids off I actually turned at the light I was supposed to go straight. LOL


I'm going on almost 2 weeks where I am :::STARVING::: after my workout. This week I've been craving chicken and spinach! I know, I know there isn't a carbohydrate! :O0

Chicken and Spinach....Mmmmm!!!
Bryson is starting a new trend!
He takes one she off when he gets home. He has been doing this since last week. Anyone else having or have had this issue with their little one?

1 Shoe,1 Sock...Hmmmm
Would you like to be among the FIRST to get results using the NEW 22 Minute Hard Corps? Are you interested in joining my Online Challenge Group that will gives support, guidance, recipes and Nutrition/Fitness tips? Please follow these two steps and let's get STARTED and get healthy together!!
1.) Sign up to make me your FREE Beachbody Coach
2.) Send me a friend request on Facebook, and shoot me a message letting me know you're ready to get EXTREME!!


Kristen Johnson 

Independent Emerald Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment