Monday, March 2, 2015

21 Day Fix EXTREME - Day 7

February 22, 2015


21 Day Fix EXTREME - Day 7
Morning:
Shakeology for breakfast and spent valuable quite time working on my meal plan before the house awoke.  Sunday is the day that my husband and I go grocery shopping so I want to be prepared and not worry that I will need to make a second trip during the week for my 21 Day Fix EXTREME meals.


Afternoon:
This afternoon I spent time with the kids making sure that they are ready for school tomorrow and prepping our snacks. Since I am now a stay at home mom and full-time Beachbody Coach I don't need to prep dinners for the family and freeze for the week. However, I still see value in prepping snacks and lunches so I can be on the go and still eat the right foods. The kids enjoy the snacks as well and many times I make extra so we can add in their lunch boxes. I think it is important to have kid friendly snack ideas easily accessible to the entire family. I have one crisper in my fridge devoted just for fruit and veggie snack. Today I made sure all our veggie snacks were cut up and in Ziploc snack bags. These are the perfect portion sized bags for the 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix EXTREME

Veggie Snacks and Veggie Meatballs, Sweet Potato Patties and Brussels Sprouts


Workout:
Today's workout is Yoga Fix EXTREME which combined strength, balance and flexibility. My 5yr old son, Bryson, was my workout partner today. He kept it interesting and actually kept up with me.

21 Day Fix EXTREME - Yoga Fix EXTREME


I give myself a 5 on a scale from 1-5 with 5 being the best for my workout and a 5 on staying on point with my meal plan. I drank my Shakeology in the morning as my breakfast and I drank half my body weight in water today. Day 7 wasn't as much of a challenge as I thought it would be with this being the 2nd day in a row at home with the family while on the 21 Day Fix EXTREME!


Would you like to be among the FIRST to get results using the NEW 21 Day Fix EXTREME? Are you interested in joining my Online Challenge Group that will gives support, guidance, recipes and Nutrition/Fitness tips? Please follow these two steps and let's get STARTED and get healthy together!!
1.) Sign up to make me your FREE Beachbody Coach
2.) Send me a friend request on Facebook, and shoot me a message letting me know you're ready to get EXTREME!!


Kristen Johnson 

Independent Emerald Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment