Friday, October 13, 2017

Why Have I Stopped Losing Weight On Keto?

Why have I stopped losing weight on Keto?
Like with any new eating plan the first weeks on Keto you will see a decrease on the scale, however it takes time for the body to adjust to any new lifestyle. Don't get discouraged!

Hmmmm..... why have I plateaued? 
As carbohydrates decrease on the Keto diet the insulin lowers and our kidneys secrete more water which leads to rapid weight loss. Don't get frustrated, even though it is easy to do so, if you plateau on Keto after a few weeks. Weight loss will slow from the initial weeks due to less water being stored. Don't give up! Stay the course and you will see changes in your body, mind and over all health while living the Keto lifestyle. It's called a journey for a reason, enjoy the adventure. :o)

Want to know what all the fuss is about Tony Horton's new program? How about The 21 Day Fix Nutrition plan and workout routine? If your interested in knowing more or joining my group, friend request me on Facebook and send me a personal message. I'd love to hear from you!

Would you like to be among the FIRST to get results using the NEWEST Workout Programs? Are you interested in joining my Online Challenge Group that will give you support, guidance, recipes and Nutrition/Fitness tips? Please follow these two steps and let's get STARTED and get healthy together!!
1.) Sign up to make me your FREE Beachbody Coach
2.) Send me a friend request on Facebook, and shoot me a message letting me know you're ready to get EXTREME!!


Kristen Johnson 

No comments:

Post a Comment